User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Whoa!

    Lmao! Trust you to know... XD

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ His name is a Celtic music recording company. Mawah.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    I'm going to be emo next Halloween and really get into it, then i'm going to post pictures all over YWS just to make everyone angry. (lol not much debating ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Also, how can females become horny? Isn't that physically impossible? 'Tis a metaphor. Well...Sort of... xD Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the dark clothes look. (My girlfriend looks ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love that pic of the piggyback ride! so cute! Hehe! Yeah, what ever you say Dono... X] Aww - look at Emsy Wemsy being all cute and crazy! She's ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ME! ME! ME! But... I look bad in them! ;D So... I'm not showing you all of them! Me getting a piggybackride from Anna! (EEK! Bad picture...): Anna and Laura ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Emma - because that's my name, and it's amazing. It rocks. Mawah.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Nice idea Bob! ^____^

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Yes! Yours! It's very cute! ^______^ I just want to huggle it.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: *wanders around room, decorating*

    Wow..... 38 chapters?! *faints* Anyway... well done! *is proud of you*

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    If you find this site too serious for you, then maybe it's not the right site for you. After all, this is a WRITING site. If you are not serious ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    LMAO! Yay! Sam!

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Someone was having fun! *cough* Snoink *cough* YAY!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    Nothing. Just that only now she has a pig problem... and starting a thread... on pig pictures... oh never mind. You're making me look bad! Snoink, I still love you... ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    ...Pigs? You're joking, right?

    Jan 6, 2006


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon