User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    AWWWWWWW! THAT'S SO CUTE. HE'S MUCH CUTER THAN MY HITLER LOLZ. Can I have herrr? (:

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ROFL. Thanks. (: And he's called Hitler. Nah, that's his nickname because of his wee moustache. We call him Oliver. He's a wee devil, don't trust him. (:

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My kitty And some of meee. Pushca, you're so pretty! ^0^

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My new hair. Thanks. (:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're stunnin', seriously. (:

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    I've been having writers block for almost a year. It's terrriblle. Because of it; totally failed my English exam. Total seven on my paper. Seven is like an F in ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are those...corn stalks?

    Aw yas, corn. Feed those monkeys Nate. (;

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Oh my god. I remember it too. I loved it. Meh, this site really has been through a lot. LOL.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow, you're all so pretty like seriously. And Chevy, you've grown a bit too. ;) Looking gawwjus.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I know you lot either hate me or don't know me, but aye. Here we go.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shriek, I love your hair. It's so... big.:]

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    Aw, that's such a cute clown fish. Very nice work, you treat your fish like royalty.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse, you well scare me.:]

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Rose, you're hot.:] Fand, I love your hair, it suits you.:]

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I have hair like that but it's long at the front. It's nice, you suit it so much better than me. Me posing.:]

    Jan 18, 2007


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price