User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bobo: I know... they were good. x] Muse: No I'm not! I'm just... normal! x] lol. Areida07: Aww! I'm sorry about your little sisters growing up! But it does happen! ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Get attacked by elephants!

    O_______o; *runs away*

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dono: Yay! Cake! *steals* x] Shriek: I like the face paint! x] Some more of me: This concludes that I am the CAM WHORE! Please be warned... some of these ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is so nice and pretty! It's unfair! *pouts*

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gonna Be Gone For A While

    Awww. Don't stay away too long. ^^ Have fun.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    At the moment... I like both. Only because I have good teachers that know how to teach me. Plus, they make it more fun! Heh, I'm weird... x]

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/23/2006 - 1/30/2006

    O_____o; SPONSON?! What? Oh thats... just... wonderful... No, I am really proud for you! Even if you give harsh comments and such on people's works -- you still manage to ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Bohemian Rhapsody. Ah, world's awesomest song ever. Disagree: world's most over-played song ever. I have never heard of it... how does it go? O____o; gimmie a music linnnnk! ^^

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Aww! I'll miss you fate! Remember to come back! ^___^

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Don't make me drool Dono, that's not very nice... I really want pizza now... so badly. *starts crying*

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Is that PIZZA?! O____O; And fun picture Dono. All your pictures are fun! W00t! x]

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I have writer's block...

    *wishes you luck* Have fun, m'dear. ;)

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New Name for Points?

    Stars! O_____o; Yeah, nice name...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No! I want puppies! TPBM likes monkeys.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yeah! Crysi! I love your hair, it's so smooth and fun! And those boots... whoa... x] But... you all can't beat me.. so I went on a picture taking spasm ...

    Jan 18, 2006


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)