User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    WOW!! Okay, I know I have only just joined this but boy do you all look well... lets put it this way. Better looking than me?! So for this you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Sorry, I know its a woman's choice, but hear this. When a baby enters life inside it's mother's tummy, life is born, a future is born. Getting an abortion is ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    My fav one was when Spongey Bob thrown a peanut at the Clam and it woke up and cryed and tried to kill other ittle fishes. sponge bob thought it ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Yep, SpongeBobSquarePants The Movie, SOOOO RULEZ. Omg when It first went on I was scared I went into the wrong movie screen bit cos it started with pirates.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I dont get these blogs. They're difficult to understand and theres not much choice. And what the h*** is a blog?! :?

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    that is so like me. My dad found the problem on mine. I needed to update my memory card. I think you should do that to. Also you should check ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    Aaaaaaah! Too many smilies #-o Okay, Me Today: Morning I wake up: :cry:

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    You got that right! I at least hope he's grown up. He's a bit like Nadia, he doesnt know what sex he is! Though Nadia (out of BB) is cool ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    You've got that right! I think its because of the memory card. When ever some one is going to the toliet or shower it goes r-r-r-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-y-y-y slow. But apart from ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I love it so much, its like the best game ever! I've had 3 times more fun than the normal sims! There are lots of fans, people all over the ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    Man! I've always wanted to do freerunning, though I cant bloody jump off my half a metre wall! I'd be scared I fall!

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    What is it with: She/he has to be this height & she/he has to have this colour of hair & and this thin/fat. Have ever thought about what that person ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Abandoned Toddler's Case Is A Mystery

    oohhhh, i hope the poor boy has a family now. Oh my god. Someone not knowing their own name! Diddems!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Wow. I really feel sorry for her! If that happened to me then i would like check my bag to make sure there is nothing sharp n my bag. And ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Hmmm. It is very sad that such an old site is losing its touch. If only David like sent 3 posts at least once a week? Somehow I think he ...

    Jan 26, 2005


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma