User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!

    Well done! YEY WHOOWHOOO. :Gives you a chocolate bar, which has a bite through it: Well done!! :Takes another bite:

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I do get feed! Its just my body burns my fat quicker than most people, so Im kinda lucky as I've always been thin. I called my sis chubby because ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey sam, long time I no. Do you really have the same cat as me?! WOW, though my cat's prettier than yours! Nah Im kidding, all cats are cute!! And ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    Omg, Sophie, okay, you are aloud to make ur own cute guy. But I dont think you'll fall in love with him. And Sam, you can get the 4 cd ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    Hmmmm. I actullay liked windows 98. I got to play the settlers game! :P When dad gave me 2000 I went in a mood, but at least it worked a ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I would love to build a computer by my self, but I'd end up killing my self with the complacations. Like where all the wires go. And proberly I'd fall ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    Oh well... I like what kind of computer I've got and Im not going to chnge it because someone says its the worst ever. To me it isn't I like ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    If you must know. Windows 2000 is very good. It hasn't crashed or anything. And its much better than 98 and 95. And okay the xp looks more prettier but ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    FireStarter, mine doesnt crash. The windows XP is crap says my dad. Thats we have stuck to windows 2000 and it NEVER crashes. HaHa. :P

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    HaHa! Dont worry, its comin out soon for mac! not long now!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Okay. You must NOT laugh at me! Omg, I look like a freak! Aaaaah! The first one is me kitty! We thought he was a she so we called him ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Now, I have always wanted to know what others think what might happen after death. *Do they become reborn? *Do they sleep for ever? *Do they go to heaven or ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Fox hunting is wrong They're killing the animals for fun! Just because they want to see the pain in those poor foxes eyes. Who ever kills a fox, I hope ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Okay, Just like humans, animals should have a proper chance to live. Many animals die BECAUSE of us. Because of the wars we make, and other human hazards. I hate ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Now this is a really touchy discussion. Im sorry for the people who believe in creation but I beleive in evolution. Since I was a little kid. I had always ...

    Jan 30, 2005


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson