User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Artwork

    I think it is a bright picture but it shows alot of colour and emotions in it. And yes, please go for a darker picture next time...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL MEH!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    STRIPPY SOCKS RULEZ

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, you lot are very pretty! YEY Now where the hell is the submit button?!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Young Ones

    I think I've seen it. It rings a bell.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I get..... A donkey's butt. So when I make lightbulbs they are smelly, but have got a good light. If lightbulbs lived, I'd be dead. Cos they are EVIL

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Publish America

    Never heard of it. Sorry.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    A gogoflexis! Thats even bigger! Like this: But 45 times longer. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Rose! Go on msn.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Waa? I just read the first bit. I can't be bothered reading the long worded rest of the thingy migijy. Okay I'll read it.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Go away, your just a stupid beep beep! Everyone and thing has rights.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Is getting a tatto sore? I really want one, but I dont like pain! :P

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder...

    chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    If we had a crab for a president. I would think that something will be smelling fishy. And that he would be eaten by hungry... people with formal clothes on.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is now a he. And that is good cos now you can pee standing up! :P Nah... She has a very nice face.. A bit hairy (Im looking at ...

    Feb 10, 2005


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien