User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Of course you'd think they're rubbish! >.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    STUPID INTERNET! (Has A Tantrom and throws the computer over the hills and into the river where it goes bang) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Okay Nate. But where was the statistics page?

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Her voice is amazing! Their songs are amazing! THEY are amazing.. I can't see why someone wouldn't like them.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    Poor you.... The most time I've been sick is... Drum roll please... HAHA one week! I had the chicken poks and the cold (My mum kept bathing me in freezing ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HaHaHa rose..... I thought you were going to marry Brad? O.o

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    I'm confused. I still find the site MEGA slow.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Memo from Niteowl...Want Ads!

    Erm.... About chocolate?! Yes, CHOCOLATE

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. A Donkey 2. Chocolate Pillows (Yum!) 3. I am peach. 4. Fingy Migjig. 5. Diet Coke 6. Earth 7. My butt. :D

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    chop someone is half. Its a bit easy! :P

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    lol, sorry! And thanx. I hope you didnt take away any of my o's!!! They're mine!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    *mumbles*hate this topic, hate this topic, hate this topic. I think there is an afterlife, except then I don't. Okay it's kind of like this. I know there is an ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lucky you! Stupid uniform! I look like a freak!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HeeHee, biker man!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    Its quite good! It's better than any other site, one problem... Actullay two. I think you should have a spell check! I can't spell to save my self! And Also: ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    FOX HUNTING DOES NOT HARM ANYONE?! Omg! You're killing a bloody fox for crying out loud! Other animals get hurt too! I can't beleive you would think that! And don't ...

    Feb 12, 2005


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence