-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Shriek!! Nice hair! I really like it, you suit it well. Talking about haircuts... I got mine done.. O__O!
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: The corrupt a wish game!!
Hehe!! I'm weird minded. XD Granted! But it doesn't work so you have to give it back. :P
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: The corrupt a wish game!!
Granted! But your dragon turns gay and starts trying to make love to you. I wish I never needed to shave my legs. :D
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea
No offense to Nate but........ Has someone taken over his body or account and made Nate go mad? O_O!
Feb 21, 2006 -
Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea
....huh?
Feb 19, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Aww! I know! Very cute! You two make a good couple! XD XD
Feb 19, 2006 -
Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?
I've never seen me! It's always people that I have never heard of! *pouts*
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Scottish dislike the English! I'm scottish....i dont dislike the English, i rather like them. I am proud to be Scottish, And i know a few people who always say they ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future
I gave it a try and sent it so I'll get it on my 20th birthday! There were some really funny ones! This actually made me laugh out loud! XD ...
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: The corrupt a wish game!!
Granted! But the dog poop will now chase you until you take it. I wish I was rich!
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Member of the Week 2/14-2/21
Yay! At last! Hehe! *starts the party*
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Scottish dislike the English! Well... in my school they do! They don't want anything to do with the English. Yeah, but I do see what your saying... but if someone ...
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
LMAO!! I love the little story! Hehe... shot him self with his finger.... hehe.
Feb 15, 2006 -
Re: Round of applause for the Jackster and Galski
Yay! I STILL think that Nate totally picked the right people! And you have lived to his expectations! *parties*
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
^ Is fun. x]
Jan 31, 2006
