User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yer, me love your hair. I saw this cute guy (with brown hair) And he that style. Though he looked more cute. (and gay) But mega cute. :P

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND Oh... *Sulks off into the corner* Where's there cheering?

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: nose ring

    I think it could actullay, mayb it depends on how picky they are! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    HaHaHaHaHaHaHa Oh yer, I am on all day, none stop. I love it that much!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :cry: :cry: Meanie! :D Anyhoo, niteowl do not say you are ugly or anything close to that as everyone is pretty on this post. Don't get me angry now! :P ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    CRUMPETS RULEZ TOAST DROOLZ I looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee crumpets! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *Eats smelly fish* Don't mess with me diddems! Or should I say poopoo head! :P (Kidding by the way diddems)

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Diddems! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Sorry if this is mean but your face reminds me of my cousin luke! SOOOO sorry if that hurts ur feelings. Don't worry like everyone says, ur very pretty :oops: ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Crumpets are yummy! I just have butter.... >.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    Hmmm. If only they made CDs and that cheaper. No one would bother to burn their own. I mean come on! I saw a CD for £19.89! (I cant remember ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    LoL, EVIL EYES!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Jack... You need more sleep.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I love your smile Tess! You really remind me in that picture of someone I know. Here's another pic of me that I dredged up: I think I'm 17 years ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey! You look real happy! YEY!!! :D Anyway, are you cooking dinner or something in the photo? O.o

    Feb 16, 2005


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher