User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    As long as its chocolate, it tastes the same... =P~

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    What does that mean anyway? O.o

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    Its quite sad for people to do that to each other, its sad that they take their anger out on you. They can push you around like they own you, ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Not many has heard of spirited away. Its mostly famous in Japan. Though it is out im blockbuster! It is a really good film. There are cool people with powers ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    YEY at least everything was sorted...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    Its unfair for children and adults to be bullied about something, wether it is from their appereance or to the background. Many people are victoms of bulling, I for one ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Family battles Fatal Insomnia

    Aaaaah, I don't want to die! Emma DREAM Emma DREAM Emma DREAM Emma DREAM

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Video Games

    Im a mega game player, when my mum lets me on the xbox..... My favs in order 1st the best 10th the last:- 1) The Sims 2 2) The Urbz ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tidy ur room!!! Tut tut! [-X Naah Im kidding, though nice jeans thingy migjig. =D>

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Jack

    JACK IN THE BOX!! Cos he is the only guy I know... :oops:

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Is to! :P Heehee, nah, Im talking about this other 'hot' gay guy! Man he's smexi...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Shaun of the dead is funny! And the britz rule America, well they did...*mumble* I watched latley on DVD, spirited away. Its a great film.

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    Billy thingy (cant bebothered to spell it) Is actullay quite funny. And yes, I have to agree with Nate on the new simpsons. They are quite bad. Like... They try ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, They are sooooo cute! They are even cutier than that gay guy! Wow, they are adorible! I cant spell the word, but who cares!? *tk steals them*

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Okay here is my desktop: And ha! I wont show you what programmes I have. For a while I had the sims 2 wallpaper which rockd, now Im going for ...

    Feb 23, 2005


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington