User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow I love the dress! And I love the dogs! WOW Yey! Go me! I have another picture of me! (and my sister). I am very dark in it because ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    That sounds like a father leaving his children to fend for themselfs! Wait a moment... He IS doing that.... I wasn't sure on him in the first place... 8-[

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    No one else gonna talk about the all time BEST game ever? :cry:

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Okay, as you guys are sending pictures (more) on the animals. I want to show you mine! Mawahahaha? Okay: The is the first one. Yes this is a animal! She ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll have a pint....of blood

    Yes, My dad has rare blood, so he donates alot of blood. Its quite cool cos he gives us the stickers he gets. YEY free stickers!

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Wow, Hey tess, do you burn cds often? O.o Oh, and I really like your background, and I have something else to ask, you know tht Internet explorer, do you ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    For ur birthday... Here is a birthday song. Ready: Happy soon birthday to you, You live in a zoo You look like a monkey And you smell like one to! ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    My eyes are normal! Apart from: Awake, happy: Brown Normal: Dark brown Angry, sad: Black I've always wanted blue eyes! Baah, Im jealous!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: RIP TYWC.....?

    there only a few people there, Im not really sure....

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    I know! Take the site away from the search engines and it will just be us! Bawahahaha, no one will know we exist and also, you will still have any ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: News in Minnesota

    I didn't see it on the news, but you certainly told me! You said: IM SCARED SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING, THERE HAS BEEN A SHOTDOWN Me: calm down!

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions

    Wow, Im so sorry about that though.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> That was a very good point made. And on Jacko, I used to like his songs (before I ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Sorry, but thats lame. I want to talk about chocolate.... YEY

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    At the dentist! :P

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    My mum and dad donated like a big box full of cleaning things! Like soap and tooth paste and that! Its not bad by the way because cleaning can help ...

    Feb 26, 2005


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK