User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Steganography

    I'd love to know how to work it out. I've seen it is crime films, I WANT TO LEARN!

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Okay, writer, don't do that. If you were at my school and said that to someone you would be beaten up. So don't. And misty... Are you gonna take that?!

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What will the Future Be Like?

    Okay... I think we will have a mix of Victorian clothing with a bit of now added to it. The hair will have completly new styles and no one would ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I don't really know... I cant help daydreaming even in an exam. Thats why I get bad marks in my test, I can't help drawing everywhere I go, I have ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    I like that teen titens! Omg, proberly didnt spell the word right... ](*,)

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The killers v.s Scissor Sisters (LET THEM WIN!)

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    If you must know, its has become worse, they are doing rubber rings now. I am getting really damned off about all this...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Ignore the Alarm, its EVIL. Chocolate is healthy the docter said so. Life is like a pear, its wierd shapped. Lets all go and eat melons. Boys are stupid, throw ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    CLOWN! WEEEEEE And hunter... where is your picture? O.o

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    wow, she ain't very nice....

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I just cant see people doing the toliet or their reflections in the mirror! DAMN PROCESSOR! My dad says I need as following: A Processor A Graphics Card A memory ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That cat is soooooo cute! And I love the dog pick! Oh wow! That IS good!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    Well the problem is, I don't think he can be bothered to GET another person to take over him, I just think he's got bored of the site and has ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    You know what I hate? People who say you have to spell rong - wrong. :P

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    To absorb any power I want! :D

    Mar 5, 2005


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines