User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    Well... No, Me liiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeee :D

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Where? Me still dont know where u are!

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    1. If you could permanetly alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would it be? The whole me, apart from my lips, I like my lips... 2. If you ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    All chocolate rule though it depends on who makes it. I ain't sure on Cab thingys! (cant be bothered spelling it) Though I love galaxy, that melts me!

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Stereo-Types

    .... Anyway, I like the Barbie wanna be ones, its stupid (sorry if you are like that I wont hate you :wink: ) It reminds me of pink clothes and ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Queen! Queen V.s Busted

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Aaaaaaliens

    I think we will see aaaaaaaaaaaaaliens because we are building better stuff for going to planets. Who ever thought we would land on mars? And wasn't it true that doctors ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Partner

    A tiny bit of dust A dead dog, A crystal tear from a rich person, A boxing glove And a box of cheap aftershave So you know what they do ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Signs

    I find that sad, poor soilders, just to find their fav resturaunt burnt to the ground. Maybe they want to keep the sign?!

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I love teen titans! TEEN TITANS GO!

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    I love sliding my fingers down the buttons, I like see how fast I can go, or have little races, just shows how weird I really am..

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Mar 10, 2005


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan