User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Hello Hello HELLO And they arent going to take over the world because I am, now I got a better subject, as I know someone who's hand will shoot up. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Scotland?! Wow, me to, and I forgot it was that day, man I really need to buy a calender

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone draw something for me?

    Lollipop! Where are you?! I can get her to draw something just like that if you want? LOLLIPOP!

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Yey! I like it! I have to sing the song infront of everyone by my self! Dont post here unless you like Scissor Sisters

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Ha! Really? Thats stupid!

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Erm... Hi! I like watching you type, you bang hard on all the keys, Im like: BE CAREFUL! You'll kill it! I;m gentle with mine!

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Me! I hate Harry Potter, sorry for you fan out there. Don't post unless you know what my name is.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Okay, you lot have something I dont have... Though I dont have a very good picture of it. I will get a better one though, (if you ask) I haven't ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    hawk, did you win the race? P.s If you want to see something mega sick, just ask. :D I have something that would make you sick!

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I can use it all, if I have an idea and the computer isn't working or Im not near a computer I just use anything I can find. :D

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Brad, is there meant to be pictures there? I can't see them..

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!

    Yay! Im popular! I was added! Go me!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Dusty please, no one is ugly and we wont make a fun of you if you have feckles! I have them to and hate them! But I still showed! And ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *grabs you from bhind the couch* You must send in your work! ...NOW!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Okay.... Im just going to school so I will tell yuo ehat I am wearing at the moment! Bra, (yes, you asked what I am wearing) Tight black t-shirt, White ...

    Mar 15, 2005


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor