-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
YEY! *waits for him to undo all the wires and plugging it into the computer so he can put it on the site* *gets bored and opens an easter egg, ...
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Cool flash animations and other funny stuff.
is much better :P
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Greenday! Greenday V.s The Killers
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
bob give me the url to the page and lemmie see! NOW!!!!!
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Jet Jet v.s Muse
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ha! What does that mean?.... I have a cute picture of me where I can say that I am pretty, but I wont show it! Bawahahaha, as then I would ...
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: NO RIP TYWC
what is really bad is that you cant send in your stories... Ever, thats it been three months or something, its crazy!
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
What the hell? I think they are the same, if you dont know, how am I meant to know!? lol
Mar 21, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
what do u mean by hot? Please dont tell me you to are blind... *is gonna strangle everyone* Okay i have some cool pictures or me where I am mega ...
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Sureal to tell you the truth, I LOVE YOU! Thanks for telling da honest truth. legondre you are pretty, nice glasses, oooh I love da hoops!
Mar 20, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Like a said before your pretty, better looking than me anyhow!
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Japanese town pays women to have third child
Wow, but I thought the goverment banned woman for having more than one children? Why pay them? I wanna get payed that much for having a baby! Thats it! Im ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I wanna be pretty! (cries) You are pretty! If you say your ugly I will hit you with my hand. :D
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wow I love your makeup tess! You pretty, everyone pretty! go us! :D AND ELIZABETH IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IF YOU SAY YOUR UGLY AGAIN! :P
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
lol I knew it would be you Aniar! But I bet I love it more than you!
Mar 18, 2005
