User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    Oooooh me would love to help with the 'tips and advice month' thing. I can help! :P And maybe help you, if there is a doodle bit with funny one ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I bunk off when there is nothing really on with my friends... We don't get caught because we are nearby this woods bit, don't worry we don't go off and ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol you do you do! lol! And tbr, who is that boy who has that string in his hair? And me... You remind me of someone I know..

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    I would love to join.. If it is alright with you.

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    I won a prize.. well two prizes for the best prettiest egg. :D

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you celebrate Easter?

    Wow... *is jealous*

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all the people we meet

    lol Actually I only think about that sometimes, not much though.. Weird..

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    The Army?! Why does everyone want to join the army? Its the second most scariest place to go! (The first most scariest place to go is when I go into ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    We dont need to feel sorry for you Brad and PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC! AND... Do not use bad words! To stay on topic..... TBR you like showing off your ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Chatroom

    Thats good! I like the new one better, though it is a downfall when you can never tell who is on.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's Website

    *puts hand up* MEMEMEMEME!! :D

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I am really sorry, i said I dont mean to be mean it was just an idea, and sorry that im picking on you. Im really stupid as you all ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Maybe he sniffs stuff and thats why his nose is different shaped because he has ****ed it up with drugs, which he said he took... Btw Brad, I aint being ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    w00t? I like chicken burgers.... Thats close to a cheese burger? Right? Mmmmmm chicken burger.... *wonders off to steal some from a takeaway*

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    bother bother bother bother bother bother bother! Heehee, Im gonna do that to everyone now. And yes, Harry potter should be like that! Bother bother bother bother bother...

    Mar 25, 2005


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot