User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    A spell checker? Oh my dear friend, wait.. Even with one of them I can't spell for blinking toffee.. Awwww thats crap.

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    I dont mind, I could maybe give some tips and advise next month or something and I have some good real life stories. Interesting too. :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This is so cool!

    What was so funny? O.o It does show what you look like... Come on! You all look like monkeys u no?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Oooh the pope helped to try to get world peace? Wow I like him a little. Jack, so you knew everything about him before you made that comment?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I dont want browny points! I WANT COOKIES! wait.. bobo that reminds me of some lines.. I dont know.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    My Obsessions (I think this is all of them!:P) Llamas Shoes Llamas in shoes :P The Legend of Zelda Final Fantasy (Mostly YuRiPa/YRP) Pickles Poking people

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    What? So they just took out the tube so she could starve to death? Aw that is really sad. And you're right dustglimmer, even if she didn't know if she ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Oooh. Aww that is crap! Wait.. He might not die. So there is a chance, though he will need to die soon. Its only a matter of time. Man, I ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Who is he?!?!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Wow.. He's dying? Aww that terrible! :( Wait.. He is he? What do popes do? O.o

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Omg what was that about?... Who wants to look at me again?! :P :P *everyone hides, a tumbleweed goes past*

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    Sometimes the newspaper. (what ever one my dad gets) and if I am really bored I watch the news and thats only if nothing else is on.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol Thats just pure mean. You can look older than you are you know... I'd say he looks about 25. :P

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol, Nice jumper Jack! :P

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Lol! You know you remind me of shadow night?... Golidlocks. :P :P Is that how u spell it? O.o

    Mar 31, 2005


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson