User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Arvy: yeah! Go glasses! =] KayJuran: are you hiding or hugging? It looks fun anyway. CL: you look so pretty! I am jealous. Some more of me: I was bored, ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    My friend is a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. I don't really like it though...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I think their music is pretty unique and it is my taste. They aren't my favourite band but to me; they are pretty damn good.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    I didn't enjoy the books as I found them pretty boring and not my type of story at all. I saw the film too and thought it was pretty good. ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?

    Ari just wants to cheat and get to the top of the best posters box of the front page! ;) :P Nah, I don't believe you'd do that but... I'll ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    I'M POOR! But I'm still spending points on a pointless post! So... I didn't know it would come to this... BUT! *gets gun out!* XD! I AM ROBBING YOU ALL! ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Squills: The YWS Blog

    Yeah I know about it but I don't know what to write in it so I just read it. :D

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chevy, thanks! I'm no where as pretty as you! I really love your style of clothing. It's so.... fabby. ladydark, I love the new hair! You're also pretty! ^^ And ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    15?! WHY WASTE YOUR POINTS?! Damnit... I just done it... DAMNIT! EBM... this is all your fault. *bullies*

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    TBR was going on about you having this site on that TYWC chat thing so I decieded to see where it said about your site and joined it. Well... I'm ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    That's all totally my life and my friends. Whoa...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Hey! Missed you tons! xx! :D

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But now you're a fish. I wish I was sexy. :P

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I couldn't think of one! SO MEH! Granted! But your hands keep going on fire because you're typing really fast. NOW! MY WISH! Oh yeah... I can't think of one... ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I didn't know so you shh! Lets pretend it's that! :P The squirrels obey but they get all jealous over you and they fight and all of them die.

    Feb 21, 2006


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake