-
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Guess what: I am in the top class for french and I forget how to say the days of the week.... But..... J'adore la banane et le chocolat!!!! Yummy, I ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: YWS 3.0
hekategirl, did you write "spellcheaker" on purpose? Omg, I thought that was how you spelt it! *slaps self*
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
DAMN U! It wont shrink! *goes in a corner to cry*
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hee, your very pretty! Now time for me! :twisted: Bawahahaha, hide, gather your belongings, get your blind folds ready! :P Omg, I am such a meanie to you guys! Oooooh ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
wow! poor you! I hardly ever wear makeup, it doesnt cover u the uglyness anyway
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Lol! You remind me of Avril Lavigne :P And eyeliner rulez!!
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Satan on turtle's back
I bet it is a fake where they are trying to get money. You are all gullable! Blah... I should start spelling properly..
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*slaps SK* Shut it mop-head :P
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
awwwwww! Thats sooo cute! :P
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Potter pals 2
I love this! AGAIN! WATCH! *watches it again*
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Pope John Paul II
lol! That is pretty sad!
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Pope John Paul II
I am really sorry to say this, but all the people here who cared... He has just passed away. May he rest in peace.... :(
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Yay! Everyone have babies! *everyone moves away*
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I wanna speak Jananese!!!!! I should really start looking...
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: This is so cool!
Yay! It was stupid!.....
Apr 2, 2005
