User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Firefox sooooooo rulez. :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random ramblings

    why did you do that?!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Awwww! Thats evil with the dog and the dres... But soooooo cute! :D

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 22:00 2) Full Name: Emma May Shears 3) Nickname: Emz, Emza, Em... 4) School: Loudon 5) Email: (hidden) 6) Eyes: Blacky brown 7) Height: I dont know.. ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Nearly all boys look cute in eyeliner.. *goes off and dreams about men and their eyeliner* ... Wait, though doesn't it only look good with boys who have dark hair? ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I want to be: Either... A Graphic Artist, An animator Go into the acting career. (like that will happen >.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I would if I could read it.. :P

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Wait... is there a better one? Instead of the Word thing? I hate it, there is not enough fonts... How do you get more fonts?!

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    lol while I was looking down.. I was think Arvy was gay :P j/k And yer, Aniar, thats why I dont wear much. Lip balm, blusher, lipstick and bright eyeshadow ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    I love how if you wear loads of eyeline it makes the white of your eyes really bright and your eyes look so much cooler. Too bad I'm allergic to ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    no.. But still teach me :P

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    If I had chocolate flavoured lip balm I would eat it >.< And eyeliner rulez, that all I wear. :D

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Yay! Thankyou! :D

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    lol! I must be pretty! *looks back* I sooo need to delete that... And everyone else.. Muse, you are pretty.. though you still remind.. AAAH SPIDER!.. (sozzie there is a ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    Yay! Some who thinks its all just a load of crap too! Can I say crap? O.o The guy is just after money...

    Apr 4, 2005


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot