User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    okay.... London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: bananas in pajamas London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: hello! London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: how u spell pajamas?! ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Matt is from England... Sorry I dont know! Blah.. Matt is cool. :D

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Omg, sorry but... OFFTOPIC Please don't fight with me, yes, I'll be making a full of you guys... You are acting like you're all too old for all these silly ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    everybody... Eat your algebra book... Come on, don't be shy. I hate algebra I can never ever get it right. I failed my first test on it and failed the ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida07 is very pretty and has socks that do rocking... ME ME ME! Im next! I better be getting nice comments! ME ME ME!!! No nice avatar!! I say its ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    O.o I did it first :P

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Argh, age doesnt come first around here... :P damn ugliness.... *hides in corner, but wants to send in picture of self with new haircut* How come she has to look ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Now for my animals.... i think... Nah, I'll just stare at all the other animals... and the orlando pillow thing.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    London bridge has fallen down. O.o says: (TIME: 11:14am) awwww why didnt u have it?! Now that could mean MANY things...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I am a.... *drum roll* An assassin. Really... that is so cool...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    *hides is a corner* At leasr your rooms arent as messy as mine!! :twisted: Really.. I should go clean some day.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen is more mighter!! Don't dis the pen... The pen is kool...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    Lollipop! Your animals are evil! Awwwww :D they're still cute. And yes Harlz I love your animals!!!

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cool flash animations and other funny stuff.

    Hee, that is sooo funny! I love it! :P

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate: Boys who dont look after their girlfriends. Asda Jellyfish Animal haters Smokers Popular kids Really stupid jokes Crap pencils My spelling School My teachers Me And that is ...

    Apr 6, 2005


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins