User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mesh, mind if I correct you? An Emma, Ari and Sam AND Mesh all on one page! Too much pretty! ;) Hehe. And Dono... you've changed your name again? I ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Arieda, Matt Bellamy... you both look so much older since the last time I saw you, wow. Beautiful as always darlings. ;)

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Message to All You Fat Girls!

    Amen! People should take 'fat' people as they are, and if the 'fat' people go as far to starve themselves, then they are just as bad as those superficial popstars. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me and a pal. I'm the one sitting on her knee.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It seems the only reason that people post these pictures of themselves is to add the comment that they're so ugly, are't they? and wait for everyone else to fall ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    I fancied him in A Knights Tale. His voice was so beautiful. This is such a gutter that he's gone. :(

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Joeducktape, you remind me of a girl I used to know when I lived in England. You're very pretty. You really suit your dark hair. (: Kadie, oh you have ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Like a full fringe but slanted to the side. Aha. And thank you, it's my school uniform. Don't put yourself down. I bet you take amazing photos sunshineee.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Via, your baby is beautiful. (: Ermmm... this is me about a month ago, yeah. I have a side fringe, so imagine this picture has a proper side fringe.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    I would do special things to you right now but I'm scared I'll get banned as it's naughty ;) Aha. ...CONFLICT.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Two men wheel a corpse to a check-cashing store

    I personally think this world is going mad. Aha.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    It's a writing site, and there are enemies? Why would you have enemies? :| It would of been nice to see who hates who though. It would of given you ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    LOL. Hiyaz. I'm back ;)

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I would be a cat. The majority of them are treated as kings and queens. Have you ever noticed that they practically own you? We feed them when they want ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MEEEEEEEEEE.

    Sep 3, 2007


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin