User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She looks into his, smiling. "Not tell the police? You gotta be kidding! I MUST!" She says, His face falls, she laughs, shaking her head. Like she would do such ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue Grammar

    I needed to know that. THANKYOU!

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silver Glitter

    Wow, that was really good!! It flowed nicely together. But I would like to know how they spilt up, but I s'pose it doesn't matter if you can write like ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I have a belly button.... I don't xD

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    concertchick16 you are very pretty!! And your hair does rawk. Crysi I love your top and shoes ;) I wish I lived where you live, the weather looks great. Hmpf

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She takes a glance behind her and watches the others moving away. She turns back to Damien "There's something I want to tell you, about why I'm here..." He mutters ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She laughs, flicking his nose gently, with the tip of her fingers barely touching his flesh. "Show off!" She says, laughing even more, "Why don't us two just go? The ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Her face brightens, "Yeah! That would be nice, my legs need a stretch!" She says, She jumps off almost falling, she just manages to stop her self then stands up ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma giggles slightly as she watches his face go slightly red. She stops playing with her hair getting bored with plaiting her hair and moves her hands over the the ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    It's just a very good site, the site which I have gone on, nearly everyday. Everything just rawks. Including you Nate! Well, when you're not p***ed off at me... :P

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    In The Shadows - The Rasmus

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I am randomn... My normal words are: I like chicken And I like to randomnly sing when ever i am walking: WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! I dont know ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Odd Life [humour]

    IS THAT IT?! I want more of this damnit! You disappointed me :P

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma see's that Joshua has come back, she smiles and plays with her hair, "The cute guy sitting next to me? Oh he's Damien!" She laughs, "Oh and that's Tyler ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

    Oooooooh... I hate that song anyway, it gets on my freakin' nerves.

    Sep 17, 2005


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay