User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    They head up back to the area where everyone was to only find that Ivy and Ari were missing. She stops and turns round to Damien, "Want to just sit ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter! You look tired! :o And yeah, Micah, your very pretty! *is jealous* Noxious, I can't see your pictures! Which... Is rubbish. I hate it when that happens.. >.< Sureal, ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, my G*d

    As long as he died in his sleep and without pain, then that is alright by me. And by Nazi Hunter... Does that mean he was one of those kind ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    Please! Stop giving us these! I don't really care about these, no offense or anything.. Its just a waste of space to me. I could go find ones better. I ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma sighs, shaking her head slightly, "Nah, you're not an idiot, come on - lets catch up with the others... That's if you can manage it." She says, She starts ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma looks at him, with a blank expression, "Are you.. Are you angry at me? We can go.. I can try and help you to follow the others..." She says, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Has a relationship with someone from America. xD

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oh my god! You are sooo ugly I almost died of heart failure! Now... Send us a real picture of what you look like.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Knowing that I have school tomoz!! xD Haha, and no it ain't because of the schoolwork, it's because of something else... :twisted:

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 Because I can't see it that well (stupid screen's too dark)

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I'd give you a fireman's lift but I'm too weak!" She laughs, She takes a seat in the sand, looking at the small waves in the sea, crashing down onto ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I forgot the bellybutton song! How do you forget the bellybutton song?! I have a button and it's not on my shirt (du nuh nuh nuh)! I have a button ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She panics, she knows nothing about 'first aid' what do you do to something with a sprained ankle? "I'll be back in a minute!" She says quickly, She runs up ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Strawberry Hearts

    Okay, I'm really (REALLY) bad at poetry, but I just thought of this in my head (changed it a bit) and put it on the computer. It is the way ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She screams, as he falls. She gives a small chuckle and tries to help him up, hammering him hard on his back trying to get him to stop chocking on ...

    Sep 18, 2005


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind