User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She stares at him, her eyes glistening, her face full of confusion. "Did I say something wrong?" She asks, She stays seated in the sand, she crosses her legs and ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Writing Challenge 9/19" Dogs and Cats

    Hehe, very nice work! xD

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Only Human

    There is only me in this world, I know it – deep inside this body of mine I know that I am the only one that can feel and touch. ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tinosaurs

    I.. Don't... Care... No offense or anything, but this really don't interest me. Tell people on msn and yahoo and what ever about these. Please don't show everything you see ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 for same reason as before Well, if you have rated his sig already, then there isn't really any reason to rate it again. UNLESS he has changed it. ^ ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    (Its becoming morning btw, sorry >.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What terrible crime?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Not noticing the fact that Damien was in a huff with her, she carries on building the lump of sand on of her feet. She pats it down then with ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    Dunno? O.o

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it be better if they were able to live?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She laughs, taking this as a compliment. "Well, I am afraid I might not be staying for long. It's almost morning and mum will be expecting her tea soon - ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    I asked one of my friends on msn, and they told me! >=]

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    She thinks for a moment, she had no idea where the other had went - How was she meant to go and find them. She thought of all the possibilities ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    YAY! I am sooo clever! I should win a reward. :P

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Other Re: Funny riddles

    4 ducks! (don't ask, just.... Thought :P )

    Sep 20, 2005


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos