-
Re: This word reminds me of...
Car (There is this car thing called 'Yes Car Credit' YAY!)
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Even if it's grammatically incorrect? :? Yes, because it shows they tried, even if they are rubbish at english or what ever... It just makes it even more cute >=]
Sep 25, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I don't see the pictures at all for noxious.... Why NOT?! I hate it when that happens... Damnit
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 Only because it is the British flag. Plus, Britain rawks.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Different Ways of Saying "Said"
Thank you so much! *bookmarks this page*
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
... Does it really matter? :?
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Uses the Spell Check more often than before.
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Our Lord's Son
Damn.... :P
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Our Lord's Son
That's interesting Sureal very interesting, but it seems to short, it looks like an extract from a longer story, get me drift. Who is the person who says this, that's ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)
Thats really good! No way could I draw and colour in something like that on the normal paint! And how come you got chapter pictures in your Harry Potter books? ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Eek! Don't post three times in a row! It's spam, or what ever you guys call it. So just edit your first post, okay? Anyway, if a guy said that ...
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Clothes
Sep 24, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
Well, yeah... The reason I picked on Qi was because its not just these threads. I just want him to be a little more calm. And yeah, Rei didn't need ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
Qi, please don't get angry... :? You really have a bad temper (No offense or anything) and you need to calm down... Really, you all do. This is in the ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
Why the heck does such a lovely woman want to spend her time with someone like you? Rei, I'm only going to tell you once. Statements like this don't just ...
Sep 22, 2005
