User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Last time I'll be doing a topic for something like this...

    God, you have alot of posts... Like 1000 more than me. You're so lucky. You should take a break from the site; You go on it more than me. Dear ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from down under

    .... You live in the sea? Welcome... My... Sea creature.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I like X's. I think they are fun. I see you like X's too. Yes, three is better than none. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    I'm a girl. Yes, sorry. I like being a girl... Who is new.. Ah yes, I am new. Niteowl, can I get some presents?

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tim from TYWC, now at new forum

    Sigh... Not another TYWCer... I did not say that... 8-[ I was joking anyway, I could never be that mean. ;) Ah yes, well.... TYWC was very interesting until you ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Sounds like fun, I wish mine was screwed up... Oh well, hi, I am... Not new... So I will just welcome you and pretend I am so I can get ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Very nice, just remember to take your medication twice a week and visit the doctor at least once a month to check up on how you are doing. Welcome to ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Yes! Wait, they have to be that or older.... Anyway... Moving on... Cats like milk...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Emma likes older boys... Oh yes ;)

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    I'd prefer to get stalked by a fifty-seven year old pervert who likes anime and manga, but you will do. ;)

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dramatic Fiction: Mandie's Testimony

    That was so sad. I really feel sorry for Danny and Mandie. It was really good and it made me want to read on because I wanted to know WHAT ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Fiction: The Perfect Gift

    Wow, that was really good! Its nice they got a baby in the end! God, I'm so bad at critiquing work. :roll: I just liked it.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    I still think it is all fake, I was really upset for hours when I found this out - Then Muse made me happy by telling me it is all ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Yay! I wish someone would stalk me... I'm bored...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Only Human

    Oh thankyou my dear child.... It was cool? Now that is something you don't hear in my stories...

    Sep 25, 2005


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver