User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Life being the new guy!!

    Wow... Thats nice. I only just noticed you just now. This place is getting big - It is hard to keep a track of people. Nice to meet you, I'm ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10 Because I don't get it. And it isn't very interesting. You only said that because you hate me because I was being mean to you and telling you that ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Grrr... I REALLY hate it when people just ignore me... This is totally off topic!

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I said for this to stop. Please, no more. Greenday are good! Just that some people hate them! Now please drop this. If you want to carry on with this ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Wow, I love your art - Its amazing. Honestly.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Naked fires in empty fields

    This is good, but really hard to read. I had to break it down so I was able to read it. After you use those dots - you use a ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Pins is a good name, you now shall be called Pins. Hello pins. I am a girl.... Who isn't your girlfriend.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Slap

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Yummy, I really like chocolate... I got 9/9 in my French test! Which is pretty good, knowing that I never really get full marks in tests.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    Wow - Your work is very nice. I like your style. Your colouring is really good. I wish I was as good as you. Remus Lupin looks very tired in ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    3/10

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    ...I really like Mcdonalds... Some people just take it too far by going almost everyday.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)

    You don't need reasons to cut off someone's head if you're mental. It is sick, I shivered when I found out what he did to her head. Poor thing.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Well, there you are - There's your views. J-Lo, McFly, Oasis sucks but I'm not telling the whole world that they're (in my views) crap. Please, stop this now. What ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    ....Another one. Anyway, I wish I had a panic button on MY keyboard.

    Sep 26, 2005


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan