User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Nice work, it looks pretty.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    They do - But if you keep going on different diets it ruins your system and stuff. It's only when they stop going on the diet does it stop working.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    I look really thin - (If you saw proper full pictures) People think I'm anorexic but I eat like a pig. I hate exercise and can't run very fast. I'm ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I RATE AGAIN! Because, I just noticed there is a big BOOM and I like BOOM. Okay, I am calm.... 9/10

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 I dont really like knights, but it is pretty.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Because it is pretty ^^

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Looking at Matt's new blog and Lewis made me happy (my friend) and so did the boy I like. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Saw the link on TYWC chatwall. Emma was at TYWC?! Why don't I remember that? Who me? Yeah, I was katseyes, but I wasn't on for a very long time. ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    Wow! That is WOW! I love your work, now I think I will have to kill you anyway... ;)

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 Because it is greenday... And I like green :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    ...That's nice to know Nate. ...I love my eyeliner and dark colours - You'd never see me in pink with a short skirt listening to rap and soul and pop ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    I'm a girl, I find it cute. If the guy says it in a romantic way while looking at you, then that would be really sweet. If I went and ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    WOW! You guys can bleep out swears...AND add stuff to posts...:P ^^ that right there made me happy. :D And jealous...I wanna be a mod! I know! So do I! ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I forget, I think it was Nate... Who gave the link to his site on TYWC. I forget... It's been too long. xD

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Hello, you'll like it here. I bet you money! But I can't because I spent it all on sweet... Erm... Hi.

    Sep 27, 2005


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year