User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital

    Wow, it really caught my attention. It felt so real, as if you've been here before. If not; then you're amazing at getting into the character. You have talent. Keep ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: what

    I've felt like that. Nice story. Is the story releated to real life or was it made up in your head? It was confusing at first, I didn't understand why ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    Oi, actually the slug is pretty boxy. Just yeah, not boxy enough. I change my style a lot. I get bored. And Mr. Flapjack will NOT be dissed.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    I don't get it...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I dreamt that I lived in a small house ontop of a hill and that one day it began to slide down it. But only my parents bedroom. It reached ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been in a cemetary? ;)

    Don't mean to be mean here love. But whats the point in taking pictures of people's stones? Give them some peace. They're dead for christs sake. If some random took ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    screw yous all. plus im ugly.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    That's amazing. :) Really, that's all I can say. So you're not giving out socks or gloves anymore?;D

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Urgh!!

    It's too not to.:)

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I got a Snow Day!!!

    It doesn't snow until after the Christmas holidays so that means I end up having to walk through it, while getting hit by weird kids and have to watch it ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...

    I liked Pluto. That was my favorite planet by far. Oh my, what about sailor moon?! They're all named after planets! What happens to sailor Pluto? Dun dun dun...:|

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    That would cost you £25. Oh man, he ain't cheap. Oh but he does taste of sweeties.:]

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    AWWWWW. Now that's jus the cutest tiger I 'av ever saw. I just wanna cuddle it nice and tight.:]

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Almost two years ago, aye? Elizabeth, that horrible American girl got me into it. Aha, I was joking, calm down, just a joke. :]

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Oooohhh...

    Itz so cute! Makez ma belly rumble like when I'm hungryz but with out the need to eat, mahn.:]

    Nov 30, 2006


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless