User avatar

Emma

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Brandan no offense but Witch Craft, we are not in the middle ages.(i wish) We do not persecute witch craft so get to the now already jeeze. Now to say ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    ... I've never... Wished I had though.. That would be the best dream ever. :twisted: Yeah, but it wouldn't be me with the razor and the blood. It would be ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Its good. Why can't people except that there are emos. Some people just take too far when they write a song on it and make rude links. It's sad... Why ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Heya, welcome to the site. I love your avatar by the way. It kicks ass. You'll like the site, it really rocks and you can't deny it. ;)

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    ...She was just saying...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Wow... That was evil, yet fun. (Yeah, if you notice I have a very sick sense of humour) It was described quite well, and if were to write a book ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    pretty sweet drawings, not hwo i imagined them, but pretty good. I actually imagined Lupin hot... But so were all the men... Hehe

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    Emma: And you don't want to see the second on of Emma.... Unless you are a man... Which is still... Eww.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 No way do you make your own avatars, they are amazing.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Lmao! :lol: That's my new fav song. It rawks.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: punk rock picnic

    That is really bad what they had done. How could they hurt so many young people and ruin a really fun time for those guys?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    HA! Your cupcake is squashed and icky. Mine is small and pretty. I win.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Unecessary

    Snoink, you're great at critiquing and I would love it if you could critique mine. *big puppy dog eyes* You should critique more Snoink, you're really helping people - its ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I like bananas.... There's a cool fact for you. Oh wait, I think I'm meant to welcome you to this wonderful site... HELLO!!! Now... Have a cup cake {]

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Cool, I had put you URL in my signature in other forums... But I don't know if anyone clicked on it... But it would help alot.

    Sep 28, 2005


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace