User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello! I'm new, my name's Sofia.

    Hey, nice meeting you. xD

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from a writer

    Judy Blume is a great author, my mum got me into her books. I love each one I have read. Great... Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm 13 too! (No ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new

    Sweet! Sorry it took a while to welcome you. Nice avatar by the way, rawks alot. ;)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Sounds fun, welcome to the site. XD

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO INTELEXxxx!!

    Nice way to welcome you're self. ;)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, it is a new day

    Hey.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Shovel for Fall

    Sweet. As you said one arm does look larger than the other, but it is still pretty good. Also I am not too sure on the shoes. Maybe they are ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke Break

    Aaah, got you now. Sounds fun.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    That's just a stereotypical version of a Emo. Its like all people who have never been to Scotland think men have ginger hair and wear freakin' kilts. (How fun ;) ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A new actress emerges...

    I thought about my character, and what HER (Or his ;) ) feelings were. I thought about their past and her way of life and how she coped. Then I ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: BWAHAHAHA

    Wasps are evil... They like going into classrooms at school and flying about.... So my maths teacher... Squashed it with a book.

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I threw raisins at random people... That was fun... And yes that made me happy today.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Good luck! I can see it all now... ...Gal gets the part she wanted... Hehe, you'll get it. ;)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Smoke Break

    It's pretty good. It does flow really nicely, everything was well described which I thought was really good. The only problem is - Is that your main character sounds a ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pulling Me Under

    That is really sweet. It is kind of different to what I normally read - But it is so perfect. Nice.

    Oct 1, 2005


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy