User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Addicted" Part one

    The story was pretty good. Maybe a little confusing. The plot seemed a little unreal at this bit. I stopped crying when he turned back around to talk to me. ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    What are all the x's for? Are they an army of little x soldiers you're raising to take over the world? I mean, welcome to YWS! It means kisses, she ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    ... Fontroy, you confuse me when you speak.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Because the picture looks so cute. ^^

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Ooooh, I love you're name. Ooooh, I love your avatar! ;) Nice, welcome to the site. Remember to read the rules before posting any stories or poems, or lyrics or ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Proved a point.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    ... You haven't met me yet... I am as evil as pie. Actually I'm not. But still... *Evil grin* Have a nice day.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hi! Chevy is weird, ignore her. :D (Joking) Anyway, have a nice day.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    ...It's not Emma now... It's HAZE!!! SO NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO EDIT YOUR POSTS! (unless you're talking about my real name... Which is Emma)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I bumped into a boy on purpose and that was fun.... because the boy.... was cute. :P

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    I liked it. That is my new fave song lyrics. I want to hear it now.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Oh, eek. Sorry if I miss anyone... Or SOMETHING. Nate. Because with out him I'd never even meet any of you. Bobo. Because I talk to him alot, and his ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Damnit, I bet you're using Image Shack, Mackdaddy77... Really, my computer has a thing against that site. Can you all change and use photobucket instead? Just for me? *puppy eyes* ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Will be missed if she ever left. (I mean, who would send out the gifts to the new people?!) (EDIT: Bawah, YOU LIED!) :P

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ronnie Barker

    I thought he was great, I loved "Open all hours". It was funny. I'm really sad that he died. We'll all miss him.

    Oct 5, 2005


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost