User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    In scotland they do. Hell, I've never watched the film and I never will. I like Mcdonalds. If I see that film I know for a fact it will take ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 It REALLY scares me... *backs away*

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 It's just funny.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unreadable Book

    The Unreadable Book I am sitting in a corner, reading a book with very long words. So long and confusing - my head feels like the book is actually attacking ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I forgot about Matt Bellamy!!! Sorry... >.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Its her birthday. xD Or was... or is... Gah, I hate time differences.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Well... When you have eyeliner on, it really shows off your eyes. I think boys would look good in eyeliner if they either had black hair or blonde. ;)

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Because you made it.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I just don't get it... xD

    Oct 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Copyright

    Hey, that's really good. Maybe a little confusing, as me having the knowledge of a duck - find it hard to recognize long words. But you done it perfectly. Well, ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Only Human

    Thank you! Oh I could hug you right now. Really. I have this thing about commas, maybe I like them too much... I find it hard when I'm trying to ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    What are all the x's for? Are they an army of little x soldiers you're raising to take over the world? I mean, welcome to YWS! It means kisses, she ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    ...Okay bobo, don't scare the new people with your french. :P

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I BOOKED A HOLIDAY TO ITALY!!!!!! Yay?! I didn't need to go to school today, and do my test. :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Nice to meet. You please remember to flush the toilet every time you finish your 'business' :D Thank you, come again!

    Oct 7, 2005


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon