-
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has a very nice avatar. :)
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
animai is like chinese or japinese animation, it usualy has people with huge eyes and tiny noses or even wierdshaped shiny eyes the bodys are uhh often slutty and creepy. ...
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Okay. Because it is my birthday today I got a new web cam. So I will show you a couple of my pictures! Don't be scared now... Erm... That's my ...
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!
Lmao, the 9th is a fun day. Everyone should party. xD
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
zelithon... SPELL CHECKER!! Anyway... It might not be the case, maybe he feels he sucks because he knows he can do better.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Worst artist around!
If that was a joke, I would laugh. If that wasn't a joke then I'd slap you ;) I love them! As they are not bad! my fave one is ...
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Is there meant to be a picture here? And what is an Animai?
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: The Unreadable Book
Yeah, I was having trouble with that bit. So I changed it to yours! Which was mine... 8-[
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Staring Contest
Lmao! This is funny. xD ...Wait... Is this meant to be funny? I just like it.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
I want to drink!!! *jumps up and down but is too small to be seen by all the big older people*
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Same.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Knowing that it is my birthday tomorrow.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
*Edges away*
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Yes it is. 8/10 The colouring is really good on it! Where do you get them?
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
YAY! Wait.... I won't dance... But I'll give you a pie if you want.
Oct 8, 2005
