User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah, ignore me... Thanks. Well, one day I'll know what you look like. :x

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: chat with Him :P :D

    Oh I'm having fun.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...I can't see the pictures, mack... You'e using imageshack aren't you? GREAT! >.< oh and Muse, I loveee your hair!

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is happy. xD

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Well, I don't know what mine looks like, as I only just got it. So here's a picture!!

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because I can watch part of the Tv through it. (thats probably because my computer's being stupid). I have a TV in my computer and I'm watching it, so ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    There ARE different types of Anime... :|

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Erm... To be honest, I just don't like it. I think it's the eye and the thing on top of it which botheres me. 2/10

    Oct 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Attempt At Horror

    Woha, she was only trying to help you! PLEASE don't get too mean, Because you sounded it. Hehe, I love that word: fecking. I say it to my mum and ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Well, if you're saying Anime is slutty... Then I have no idea what kind of Anime you have been watching. Anyway... 'Spirited Away' is an amazing film, I love it ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! Very nice pictures Matt. And Alex, okay you win, you scared everyone more with your brush on your head.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Hasn't posted a picture of him self of what he looks like now. (?)

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New <3

    Hiya.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have one. I like it! I don't use it much, because I have no need most of the time. Some people (like my mum) are never off their phone. ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Other Re: Craftiness... mighty.

    No way did you do them! OH MY GOSH!

    Oct 10, 2005


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats