-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I wish I was older, that is so unfair. Areida, you lucky (blank) you just wait... Because he is good looking. 8) And Brad... YOU SUIT LONG HAIR!
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
She smiles while kicking the sand about. At least he doesn’t hate her. This normally happens after about two hours of spending time with a girl like her. She yawns ...
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
"Fine!" She shouts, "But I did say sorry!" She watches him scan the beach. She couldn't believe him, the cheek he has. She's too tired for all this, maybe she ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
He shouts in her ear, not wanting this noise she pushes Damien's face away, causing him to stumble from the force. She turns round - ready to shout at him. ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
Damien kicks some sand onto her as she gets up. He then playfully pokes his tongue out at her. She laughs at him, giving off another yawn. She suddenly becomes ...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Very pretty! I love your necklace, do you mind me borrowing it and... Never giving it back...? >=]
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Bird Flu
I don't know what it is, but I don't seem to be scared, I feel like it is never going to come to Scotland so I feel like I am ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
She laughs, "Cool? No its not, its tiring. I need sleep! But I suppose it's better when you're around..." She blushes slightly then smiles, playing with her nails - like ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
:P Then zelithon can stop going on about how Anime scares her, or I have no idea what kind of Anime she's been watching.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
See?! Not all Anime involves so-called sexy people and lots of blood and nakedness.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Character Conversations
She yawns, wondering what he is laughing about, she gives off a chuckle getting the idea that he is okay with her. She shuffles up closer to him and rests ...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: I'm bored
Yay! I'm not bored, because I'm watching friends.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Not Card Captors and Sailor Moon... I don't think.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Blond Bond
But the other bond was hot... :cry:
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Its was the last day of school! Now time for the holz. :twisted:
Oct 14, 2005
