User avatar

Emma

  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan's Lord Loss

    Me and my friend read this book at it rawks! To be honest I really think his stories are getting better each time.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Black t-shirt, Black Cardy thing, Black jeans, Black girl boxer thingys, And Bra... NO I'M NOT A GOTH! OR EMO! I just can't find anything else to wear... :P

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Whoa. I am grateful for what I have, but I also want to help. But... I have to wait until I am older because my mum and dad wont let ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    I like morbid... I like your avatar. Heya.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Swollen Summer - The Bravery

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "I don't know..." She yawns, She can barely keep her eyes open, maybe she should just sleep on him. Then again, that probably won't be very comfy for Damien. She ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Work in progress- lol no name yet

    The first paragraph made me think you were writing an essay at school, then slowly you turn it into a story. Your description is pretty good. I understand what you ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unreadable Book

    Or it could be about a strange girl living in the jungle, which has taken a fancy to an elephant. It should be: Or it could be about a strange ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Prologue

    Well, Nefer told you kind of everything you needed to know. ‘Dear Mr Taylor, I have bad news; I fear this will shock you. All forty warehouses have been burnt. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: REDEMPTION (i need comments to improve it)

    It’s pretty good! What is letting you down, I think, is that this story would be much greater if you had made it much larger, like a novel or something. ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    Rubbish. I don't believe in the bible and I don't believe this story. If its true then I ain't going to let ANYONE touch my skin...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is like chocolate. It can be sweet and yummy, or boring and tasteless.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Awww, that is what you call a cute dog. ^_^

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Hehe, I have no idea what you're talking about! *walks off muttering to self*

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird and Wonderful Recipes

    Deep fried mars bar, from a chippie in Scotland. Gorgeous. THANK GOD! Wait, they only do them in Scotland in Britain?! They are good... ;) I get them every time ...

    Oct 18, 2005


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass