User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new!

    Yay! Please stay. Most people who come end up not staying for very long. So please stay. (I'll give you candy if you want)

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    ...I think it is Arvandor. I hate you Arvandor right now. :P I can't take jokes like that.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    No offense (if somehow you do take offense) but at these times I am really relieved and happy that I live in the UK. Thank god the only worst that ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    Wow, its not long then. And yeah, my friends read my blog. Its kind of embarrassing but fun. I will try to get more people joining, it might be unlikely. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha All

    Hello. Nice to meet you!

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions...Questions....Questions.....

    Me and my friends did that, and it was normally quite... Rude. :P

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I love the last one. The leaves and stuff give off a really pretty affect. The vase kinds of puts me off the picture. It's too pixely for my liking. ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is very pretty. xD

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Nef, Nox: Yeah, well... Erm... Shh :P I needed to brush it and stuff. Argh, its horrible. :P

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yay! At last I can see a picture of you. Which isn't very clear... ...Because black and white rules. Come on, you can't deny it! Are you scared now?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 It's alright. Not much.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Our Place In The World

    Visit the elderly. They're lonely and may want someone to talk to. Listen to them -- some of the greatest ideas I've gotten have come from working with older people. ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do all

    Hey, welcome, enjoy. STAY!

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Whoa, you say you're 13 but YWS says you're 35. Oh and welcome.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    Emma, getting slightly annoyed with Damien again, crosses her arms and glares at his back, her eyes so piercing it could form a hole in his back. "FINE! IGNORE ME! ...

    Oct 20, 2005


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver