User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shriek, I love your hair. It's so... big.:]

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Sorry Crysi.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Battle of the Band

    Bleeding heart, you're 23... ANYWAY MOOSIEGIRL You rush straight into the story. You seem to give us no introduction. We are hit with these characters all of a sudden. Plus, ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ACID

    Thanks. I tried changing it a bit more. I finished this at about 1 in the morning, so my work kind of deteriorated towards the end.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ACID

    I'm rusty. Oh, and I changed it a bit.:] ---- She glanced down at the couple of stray tabs which lay innocently on the bedside cabinet. Her dark brown eyes ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    Aw, that's such a cute clown fish. Very nice work, you treat your fish like royalty.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse, you well scare me.:]

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Rose, you're hot.:] Fand, I love your hair, it suits you.:]

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I can't actually remember when I started. When I was little I used to have an amazing imagination. I remember writing small books when I was five or six with ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I have hair like that but it's long at the front. It's nice, you suit it so much better than me. Me posing.:]

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Well, he's posted photos that aren't him. I guess I'm a bit of an overthinker at times. When someone does something like that; you can't actually trust them again.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Did you actually do this? It's pretty good.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    OMG NO WAY ITS A TREE! ;o!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    I LYKZ CATS!!!111!!1one!1!!

    Jan 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Yellow Car

    HINT: Instead of just telling people what happens; try telling them the way they did it, how they felt, what was going through their minds. E.g. "We all run away" ...

    Jan 12, 2007


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec