User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ten Days Till Tommorrow

    It was a little hard to read as you never broke anything up. There are a few mistakes, but not as much as you would think. When I read the ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    I could give up writing, I have hundreds of ideas in my head that I never write down. I could keep them in my head, it is fine. To give ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10! ...I still don't get it.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Likes history.. Gawd, Im so clever.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Life's Blossom

    That is very sweet. I can't really say much else. I am sorry for her cheating on you.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victims of Violence

    This story is good. It didn't grip me much, the story sounded like it was told by the child. It could do with a little more description, but apart from ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    Whoa, I love this story. It really gripped me. The story is perfect for this time. (with Halloween coming up and everything.) There are just a few problems. But that ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    These programs (films, what ever) are really good. Older people can read it or watch it without feeling silly or as stupid as they would be, reading or watching something ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Conversations

    "Not again" He shouts over to her "You are the moodiest girl I've ever met. I think you better go!" She stops dead in her tracks. Her hands curled up ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    That wasnt a joke, that was a retarded action you thought was a joke. Actually, that sounds about right. :P I can take jokes, I could take that as a ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    VERY good taste. :P

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs and why...

    They have to have a catchy beat, with drums. I love to hear the drums. Rapping is a no go zone for me. It bugs the hell out of me. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs of Your Life

    There are reasons why I picked these songs. These remind me of things, and stuff like that... MY SONGS! There is most of it... In The Shadows - The Rasmus. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Erm... I don't have that many... :^o ~ People who wear tracksuits and talk slang to look hard and cool. ~ People are people smoking around you and blowing the ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    Yeah, probably... *narrows eyes at Arvandor*

    Oct 22, 2005


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian