User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...Matt, you look really thin. Hehe, I wish I was a witch... Oh and dusk, that is the cutest picture EVER!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Simons Diary

    Once you break this up I will read and comment. Right now it is way too hard.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    She can if she wants. If he has locked it, then you know you can't. Let her. ;)

    Oct 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain And Hail

    Bawah, I tried to make you lead to somewhere else by the name Ryan, and the fact she kept asking for him. This is just a short story. I am ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    Hehe, a happy rock. :P

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain And Hail

    I know what you are thinking, oh no not another one of these crazy stories about someone who is a little wrong in the head. I know you are also ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    Hey, welcome to the site. Just ignore Fontroy, he's a silly knight. (Just kidding) Enjoy your stay. Dinner will be ready at 5pm and cleaners come in at 2am. If ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    Claude, to me sounds a little posh. Like: "Good evening Sir Claude" But it is a good name. I like it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like, ehmagawd! I'm on a roll! :P

    I REALLY need to read the rest of this, I just don't have time.. Grr. It good, I have no idea why you are good at this sort of stuff. ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    I would love to see the picture you copied this from. It could help me give you more tips. I am rubbish at real life. They end up looking like ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Test for love prediction

    MY HOPES WERE BROUGHT UP!! Then let down... I should of put: more than twice a day. Thats what I was going to put, just to see my 'skankyness' and ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ...Well I can't see it. ¬_¬ Anyway, I am in a 'lets-take-thousands-of-pictures' mood. Which is fun. So, I MADE SOMETHING! Watch Emma put on her lip gloss that she NEVER ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: LABELS

    Lmao, they look fun. :twisted:

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    I like saying it.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Wait... You're going to stop either way. Either die drawing, writing, what ever or stop doing that to live.

    Oct 26, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)