-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10 because it is sweet.
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: 'ello, poppets
Heya! Have a nice day. ;) Come back soon!
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff
Do one of me. :twisted:
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Dogs
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Daylight Savings Time Ends
Sleep is fun.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Well, we are (I think) the only area in Britain and anywhere else that does it differently and we have our reasons.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff
Hehe, that one is funny. x]
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: YWS STORE
Can you take pounds? >_O If not then I need to ask my papa for some money. He looooves America.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
Lick? When I read that, I got that soo wrong. :shock: Erm... Shadow Knight's hair. (only he knows why) Oh and no one else... Yet.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Gah, where I live, we have halloween on the last Friday in the month. So we just had our halloween.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: writen punctuation
My head hurts full-stop
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Posted on here!
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: The City
I managed to read it all, its good. I can't tell you much more as I am rubbish at giving critz as you know. I didn't like read READ it, ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Test
See, in my day? Kids had respect for pigs! But they also went on dates with them... And did stuff... *cough* Anyway.. The poem, wow. It is very strong. You ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
Oct 29, 2005
