-
Re: YWS Games... Coming Soon
Yay! Games! *parties* This site has everything... :shock:
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Hello ppl
Hey, because it is a writing site. No one uses 'chat talk'. Like, every1, 2 and stuff like that. Just saying. It is cool that you are here and please ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: "W/C 10/24 Winner" - Just Another Prime Minister
Yay! Aww, now I have 2223... But you have 888.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?
I just found it too confusing to read. My head hurt trying to understand what he is describing. It was just boring.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Jacko's
Whoa, interesting... Just don't get this bit: sw on fo Whats that meant to mean? O_o
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: "W/C 10/24 Winner" - Just Another Prime Minister
Hehe, I love that. XD
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Cats do not clean up their own poo. XD I should know, I have two. I also have two dogs... I cant pick between them, I love cats and dogs ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I remember THAT one because off the machine with 'Jupi' on it xD :P MORE! MORE! I'M HYPER! OH! And Emma, my name doesn't have a k in it :P ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
Mines hasn't been signed, how could you forget ME?
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
So did I XD Anyway, Akex my darling... You're very very very
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
Hey look everybody! Arvandor is talking in a different language! LETS LICK HIM!
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
2. People taste salty Now, who have you been licking?! (apart from yourself)
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
Oh true! XD Nah, false. WACHA! XD
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Halloween Cartoon
LMAO! I love the ghost. Very realistic! Lovin it XD
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
e22323 groww (Ewww. Gross) :P
Nov 3, 2005
