-
Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)
In scotland we call chavs - neds. xD I think... O_o
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen
Happy biiiirfday! XD
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: :P
Bleah sounds like someone is being sick... BLEAH
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Nikki's Super Duper Four Day Birthday Bash!!!
O_o You're even worse than me when it comes to birthdays!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Alice
This is a very good story, though there are a lot of mistakes. As soon as you tell us about her getting a lift, I got a very good idea ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: "W/C 10/31 Winner" - Whispers in the Dark
Whoa, I could see it all in my mind, and it wasn't a very pretty site. I love the fact how you hooked me. I was so sad when the ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Ewww you taste like salad cream. >_
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: :P
...The tongue? Hehe, bad thought :P
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: SHE'S HERE!
That is so sweet! Good luck at night. ;)
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
Wouldn't it make you a better kisser? O_o ah well... LETS LICK.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
*laughs then licks you :P* You taste like pineapple...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 Because it is very nice.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
O_o *licks* YOU TASTE LIKE PIE
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Is dramatic, and likes history! XD
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
I think that they are doing this sort of poses to make you think; 'I could look like that if I buy their product'. I think it just helps sell ...
Nov 7, 2005
