-
Re: Blood Elf!
The top half is very good, with the elf's face, you can see his emotion. And the design on the armor is really cool and well done. But the bottom ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Bleeding Information
Whoa, that helped alot. You are really a star. Thank you so much. *hugs*
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Bleeding Information
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but I may as well use it. Okay: My problem. I want to know what happens if someone is bleeding ...
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is really hungry for lots
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is really hungry
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: BLAHAHAHAHAHABAH
I... I... I... *slams a custard pie in your face*
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
The radio!
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
Ghosts are something people believe in, just like the bible and that sort of stuff. Some don't some do. Oh and some kinda do... O_o I wish I could see ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Arctic Monkeys
They're cool. I had heard their name a while back... I don't know if I listened to any of their songs. But you have to admit, their new song is ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Of course I would taste like chocolate! XD You taste like... Strawberries!
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: hey, new person looking for help!
Heya, nice to meet you here! Enjoy!
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: "W/C 10/31 Winner" - Whispers in the Dark
You should, because he is amazing. ;) Now hurry up, damnit.
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Rain And Hail
Damn. :P Thank you for your comments. So there isn't any real critz? O_o I can't write! What is with you guys! >_
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
I believe in ghosts a LITTLE bit. (Yes you can!) Once I see one, then I will totally believe in them. XD
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
Pork. XD
Nov 11, 2005
