User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy birthday! Hope you have fun.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge

    I laugh at her bony body attempting to get off the concrete floor, her nose gushing uncontrollably with blood. She covers it up, tears spilling from her eyes. Other kids ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 I like it, but I don't see how someone could have it as an avatar. The three squares just... ruin it.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hotel Room /P

    Lmao very good. I don't like the beginning when you repeat the 'or's' but that is probably just your style. Did this actually happen or did you just make it ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    Yeah, what fishr said, PM with part three. This very good, but if Gus was dying, whouldn't he be breathing the words, I don't think he would be able to ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A life for a life- edited

    Well, it would be nice for you to carry on so we can get an idea of what you're trying. A writer should always finish what they start. Something I ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Can I see the pictures you done it from? :D Becuase these are very good.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I only have my ears pierced. I can't get my belly button done, because I kinda dont have one. And no way am I getting my nose or tongue done. ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Monsters (Part 1)

    Whoa, very nice. If you made a book I would defiantly read it. I love your work! OK, I'm done now. I had a moment.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chain Letters

    Its gay. And yes, I'm using gay - Where we live and where other people live, gay can also mean very stupid and just wrong. Oh wait... Nah, anyway I ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Warleader Script

    Whoa.... Now that is a different type of script.

    Nov 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Knives, Blood, and YWS Poetry

    Lmao very good. I can't say much can I? How did you get the idea for it?

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Blooming Bruises

    It is very hard to read, I think you should break it up so then I can find it easier to read.

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OK, comments! Milkybar, you are very pretty, you are so lucky. What is up with all the girls looking pretty? Hunter, yay! you're smiling! Very nice. :wink: Oooooh, SK... :P ...

    Nov 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    You rude little girl. :P You taste like apple sauce. Oh yummy!

    Nov 14, 2005


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451