User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where?

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has a 'S' in her name. :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Whoa, cool. It's hard, I think I posted too high in scotland... But oh well. XD

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THATS IT!

    It is pretty hard to read, the words kind of jump out and move all over the place, because it is on a screen. But I managed it, and I ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    I gree with Snoink, but it is also very good. I like the whole thing. It is lucky that he got the letter that day. Very sweet.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    Awwww, how cute is that?! Very nice.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lmao! Very funny guys. Alex, very nice! You managed to get a picture of you AND the cat. Nice work. Milkybar Kid, you look very pretty. You're so lucky. Erethror, ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    I would like money, clothes, straighteners and cake. :D

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Half-ticket

    Jennafina has most of the problems done. The story was very good, it did have that strange fairy tale feel to it all, which can sometimes be good or bad. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death of a Novelist

    I found it boring; I had to force my self to read it. I can't stand long descriptions that go on and on. The first and second just confused me ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    This is really nice, I like how you talk about all your past times. I think he might be very touched. I wish my dad told me stories, he has ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I'm flattered to be some people's favorites! *gets really big headed* I'm adding more to my list. Hunter, Shadow Knight (only sometimes), Gazza, Caligula's Launderette, MisterWaffles. Yeah, all becaus

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Heya, welcome. Sorry I am a bit late on the welcoming... XD

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    It looks very confusing and isn't there a word limit on there? You can't really help them as much as on here can. To be honest, this site is better. ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your last dream here...

    I dreamt that Dumbledore didn't know how to turn on a light so he got really angry because none of his spell worked, then he killed people. Then killed him ...

    Nov 17, 2005


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye