User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hehe! Very nice hunter. You're hair totally rawks, plus you're smiling. :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: New Storybook

    Me too! I don't like space... But I'll be part of it anyway! Wait! Do I need to watch Star Trek to know what to do? Because I don't really ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Know what really grinds my gears?

    ...Can we backstab? :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Because you done it by yourself. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    I seen it, I thought it was really good. There were better graphics and I loved it when Snape kept hitting them, also I loved the bath seen. Very nice. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Likes the stories by Noxious.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    ...Are you sure you did this? It is good, but I don't really know what some of these words mean, and by no cost am I going to get the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    Oh right, I meant it was lucky he OPENED that letter that day... O_o

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I'm boring... I was born in England, my mum is Scottish and my dad is English.... the we moved to Scotland, about five years ago. So like I said, I'm ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: New Games!

    In Frogger I can't even get past the bloomin' cars... It's hard.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    Done. XD ....I've probably made sure you ain't going to be on there, but I did say how active you are and how you welcome newcomers and that this site ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    Bob knows everything, so it would be easier to just ask him. :D (Or her... what if Bob is short for Bobualur, or something like that... hmmm)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME!!! Lmao! Do I have to? :P

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    I would be angry, then I'd just be really bored for a while. Then I'll get over it. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Just A Quick Note...

    :D Now, don't you think we're the best?

    Nov 21, 2005


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen