User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You're stunnin', seriously. (:

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    I've been having writers block for almost a year. It's terrriblle. Because of it; totally failed my English exam. Total seven on my paper. Seven is like an F in ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are those...corn stalks?

    Aw yas, corn. Feed those monkeys Nate. (;

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Oh my god. I remember it too. I loved it. Meh, this site really has been through a lot. LOL.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow, you're all so pretty like seriously. And Chevy, you've grown a bit too. ;) Looking gawwjus.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This story doesn't have any sex in it.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #1 /P

    I am disturbed. You are sick but I love it. When you said he undid the boys jeans I thought he was going to chop something else off, but that ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Siren of the Dead

    A very original idea. I enjoyed this very much and can not wait until you bring out chapter two. I don't have much to say when it comes to criticizing ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I know you lot either hate me or don't know me, but aye. Here we go.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    It depends on what kind of story I write. So I guess I don't mind which tense I use.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: er...ummm...howdy?

    Heyy, myspace huh?;) Cool. Well I hope you come back and post more. This site is pretty good. We have a bunch of people who are pure amazzzinggg at stories ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Guess you're here to show off your emo poetry. Anyway, hey, welcome to the site. Want to have a wee shout or a talk you can PM me. Enjoy your ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ACID

    Thankkk you.:]

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First attempt at a vampire story

    Can you please break it up? It is a bit hard to read with everything so close together, thanks.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Battle of the Band

    You really are immuture arent you. I wasn't aiming it at you BleedingHeart. Only the first line. The rest was for Mossie. I'll make it more clearer next time.

    Jan 31, 2007


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167